- “Virtually, all positions in sports organizations are volatile”
- La Vuelta: a sporting event that sells Brand Spain like nobody else
- Professional leagues, faced with the challenge of attracting digital natives
- “Sponsors turn to fan engagement to avoid irritating consumers”
- Sport sponsorship continues to grow as a platform for connecting brands with their target audience
- Jelle Mul: “At Patagonia, we are in business to save our home planet”
- “Historically we have seen some clubs have allocated one hundred percent of their revenue to player wages and that is not logical”
- The professionalization of women’s football: just a matter of time?
- What do professional football players want to be when they grow up?
- “Live slow, ride fast”, the motto of a coach named Laurens Ten Dam
- Inge Dekker turns to coaching to feel like a fish in the water again
- “An athlete performs better if you make them the owner of their development”
Johan Cruyff Institute and One16 Sports, a sport marketing company specialized in the world of paddle tennis, sign an agreement to boost the academic growth of the company’s athletes and […]
The Colombian Association of Football Coaches (COCEF) puts its trust in Johan Cruyff Institute to boost the academic development of its coaches and staff COCEF is an independent, non-profit association […]
The UTPL, Universidad Técnica Particular de Loja, once again opts for Johan Cruyff Institute, adding another program to its offer of courses in sport management After the implementation of the […]
The students Cristiano Barra and Javier García Legorburu are the winners of a scholarship to study a postgraduate degree at Johan Cruyff Institute after submitting the best projects in the […]