The Patronage course aims to teach students the basic concepts of Patronage and show them how to use the different tools for carrying it out and being able to apply it in real life.
The main objective of the Patronage course is to give students knowledge of the basics of Patronage and the different tools for carrying it out.
- Identifying and acquiring basic knowledge about Patronage.
- Knowing the different current and future scenarios related to Patronage
- Ability to evaluate the sponsorship world from a property and a sponsor’s point of view.
You have the option of studying this course and other specialized courses, earning credits until obtaining the Postgraduate Diploma in Patronage (27 ECTS), or even the Master in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship (60 ECTS).
The program is aimed at those students who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in Patronage.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You are an (ex-)athlete who wants specialized education in sports Patronage and patronage.
- You are working in a business and/or sports environment and want to acquire a better understanding of Patronage.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSIn order to take this course it’s recommended to have some knowledge of sport management or have developed a career as a professional athlete.
ADMISSION PROCEDUREPlease complete the registration form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has five credits (ECTS), distributed over six weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (Phases) and each one includes a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with problem-solving exercises and practical cases.
- Concept of Patronage
- Patronage and CSR
- Brand reputation and crises
ACADEMIC CERTIFICATIONCertificate for the Course in Patronage from the Johan Cruyff Institute
PERSONALIZED TUTORINGWe will assign you a personal tutor, who will monitor your study pace, adapting it to your work and/or sports schedule. At the beginning of the course you’ll create a tutorial action plan together. The tutor will make an assessment of your background, professional experience in the sector, availability and time you can dedicate to the course, and will also be responsible for guiding you in your study process, supporting you throughout the program.
Communication and queries will be handled by:
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via online chat/call/video conference.
- Personal tutoring for approx 30 minutes, to be arranged weekly or bi-monthly.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that gives you an insight into the business sector of the sports industry
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
||Lorenzo MurielLaw degree from the Complutense University of Madrid, Official Master’s in Strategic Planning and Control of Senior Management from Camilo José Cela University. PNL Practitioner by the Institut Gestalt. Currently studying a an Ph.D at UPC-Bocconi. Partner – founder of METS (Metabolic Energy Training System). He has been director of the Master’s in HR and director of corporate training at EAE Business School.|
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the course in Patronage, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform that will allow you to track your academic progress 24/7 from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus provides a collaborative environment between professors and students through e-mails, chats, videos, books, articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You’ll have a wide range of tools at your disposal making your learning experience interactive, enriching and complete.
ALUMNI AND NETWORKINGThe Johan Cruyff Institute gives you the opportunity to connect and collaborate with other students, alumni, faculty and members of the global network, and to share your passion for sport and your professional experience with others. We promote and facilitate continuous academic training. In this sense, our community is a network of social and professional relationships, and its influence is expanding in the sport and business sectors.
- Academic degree: Certificate for the Course in Patronage from the Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 5 weeks. 5 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours)
- Start: March 27, 2017
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 625.-
- Special conditions: Discount for alumni and members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration is open until the start of the course
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.