- La Vuelta: a sporting event that sells Brand Spain like nobody else
- Professional leagues, faced with the challenge of attracting digital natives
- Loyalty is the great management challenge for fitness centers
- Wim de Wit: “We started with 35 student-athletes at Johan Cruyff Academy”
- 20 years of Johan Cruyff Academy: from elite athletes to leaders in Sport Marketing
- Johan Cruyff Institute: 20 years professionalizing the sports industry
- The professionalization of women’s football: just a matter of time?
- What do professional football players want to be when they grow up?
- Louis Saha, Iván Alonso, Christian Karembeu, Shabnam Mobarez and Rebecca Smith, on the Johan Cruyff Institute panel at WFS 2019
- “Live slow, ride fast”, the motto of a coach named Laurens Ten Dam
- Inge Dekker turns to coaching to feel like a fish in the water again
- “An athlete performs better if you make them the owner of their development”
Johan Cruyff Institute renews its commitment as Learning Partner of the SportBiz congresses of Good Morning Sports and consolidates the alliance formalized in 2016 to contribute to the professionalization of […]
Johan Cruyff Institute and Olocip, a company specialized in developing artificial intelligence applications for sports, sign a collaboration agreement to develop joint activities Olocip operates as an Artificial Intelligence department […]
The students of the Master in Football Business in partnership with FC Barcelona at Johan Cruyff Institute learn about different business and management models on their study trip to the […]
Johan Cruyff College and Johan Cruyff Academy in The Netherlands, which belong to the Johan Cruyff Institute academic network, renew their contract to continue educating elite athletes for four more […]