The Courses of Johan Cruyff Institute are short-term academic programs, which can be introductory in sport management or specialization in different areas of the sports industry. 100% sports-oriented. Focused on the student. Based on the principle of 'Learning by doing'. Flexible, diverse and with the latest technology, they adapt to the workload and availability of each individual.
On campus programs at the Johan Cruyff Institute include visits to sport organizations, clubs and facilities so that students can experience firsthand the challenges faced by sport managers on a daily basis. We also feature Master Classes by guest speakers who occupy key positions within the different areas of the sports industry.
Course in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and London, United Kingdom
Online programs offer the possibility of studying in any place at any time through the Virtual Campus. The study pace can be adapted to each individual's workload and availability. A tutor guides each student through the entire program, and doubts/questions are addressed through personalized attention, chat, videoconferencing or email.
Johan Cruyff Institute Online Courses
- Course in Strategic Management of Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Financial Management in Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Sport Marketing Online
- Course in Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Sport Facility Management Online
- Course in Sport Sponsorship I: Strategy Online
- Course in Leadership in Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Digital Marketing in Sport Online
- Course in Data Analytics in Sport Online
- Course in Sport Media Online
- Course in Human Resources in Sport Online
- Course in Sport Event Management Online
- Course in Sport Sponsorship II: Activation and Measurement Online
- Course in Corporate Social Responsibility in Sport Online
- Course in Fan Engagement Online
- Course in Sport Management Fundamentals Online
- Course in Football Business Fundamentals Online
- Course in Introduction to Football Business Online
- Course in Strategic Planning in Football Online
What my players need to do, if they want to work in the football business once retired, is to follow a management program such as the Johan Cruyff Institute offers.
Commercial Director Dundee FC – alumnus Postgraduate Diploma in Football Business
Johan Cruyff Institute