- Degree: Certificate for the Course Fan Engagement from Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 5 weeks. 3 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours)
- Start: February 8, 2021
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 646.-
- Special conditions: Discount for members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration open until the start of the course
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.
This course will explain the main concepts and best practices of fan engagement, using current methodologies and dealing with examples of real sports institutions.
The environment of the fans and their relationship with sports entities is extremely dynamic and volatile, the creation of new engagement strategies or the implementation of constant innovations rather than just opportunities is nowadays a must.
To provide the participant with knowledge in the management of the relationship between fans and sports institutions.
This course aims to bring participants closer to the main concepts that are part of fan engagement such as fan identification, fan retention, fan experience, new opportunities for sponsorship or brand image, along with several techniques and best practices to encourage fan engagement both in matchday and in non – matchday.
- To understand the principles of fan engagement.
- To understand the flow of interests in fan engagement and the consequences in the sport business.
- To know the different benefits of fan engagement.
- To understand the difference and importance between matchday & non – matchday practices.
The program is aimed at those who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in fan engagement.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- Directors and sports managers.
- People who aspire to manage sports entities.
- People who want to better understand the importance of working with fans.
In order to take this course, it is recommended to have some knowledge of sport management or have developed a career as a professional athlete.
Please complete the sign up form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has 3 credits (ECTS), distributed over 5 weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (UD) and each one consists of a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with solving exercises and practical cases.
- Introduction to Fan Engagement.
- Key Concepts of Fan Engagement.
- Understanding the Fan.
- Fan Engagement Strategy.
- Best practices of Fan Engagement.
- Actual & Future Trends of Fan Engagement.
Certificate for the Course in Fan Engagement from Johan Cruyff Institute.
TUTORINGThe program will have a professor assigned to it, who will organise the course and share instructions. The professor is responsible for supporting the student throughout the training process and monitoring their progress on the program.
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via chat / call / video conference.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that approaches the business sector of the sports industry.
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
The Johan Cruyff Institute teachers are experts from the sports sector and combine research and consultancy with teaching. Through their experience and knowledge, they have developed a broad variety of cases and concepts to work with.
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the Course in Fan Engagement, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform that will allow you to track your academic progress 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus provides a collaborative environment between professors and students facilitating e-mails, chats, videos, books articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You’ll have a wide range of tools at your disposal so your learning experience can be interactive, enriching and complete.
NETWORKING & ALUMNI CRUYFF INSTITUTE
Johan Cruyff Institute offers students, alumni, faculty and members of our network the opportunity to connect and collaborate, to share their passion for sports and their professional expertise.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute provides a means of interconnection that will enable the whole community not only to re-establish contact with fellow students, but also to create new links with people from the sports sector throughout the whole network who can offer new experiences and initiatives to keep growing in the profession.