The Patronage course aims to teach students the basic concepts of Patronage and show them how to use the different tools for carrying it out and being able to apply it in real life.
The main objective of the Patronage course is to give students knowledge of the basics of Patronage and the different tools for carrying it out.
- Identifying and acquiring basic knowledge about Patronage.
- Knowing the different current and future scenarios related to Patronage
- Ability to evaluate the sponsorship world from a property and a sponsor’s point of view.
You have the option of studying this course and other specialized courses, earning credits until obtaining the Postgraduate Diploma in Patronage (27 ECTS), or even the Master in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship (60 ECTS).
The program is aimed at those students who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in Patronage.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You are an (ex-)athlete who wants specialized education in sports Patronage and patronage.
- You are working in a business and/or sports environment and want to acquire a better understanding of Patronage.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSIn order to take this course it’s recommended to have some knowledge of sport management or have developed a career as a professional athlete.
ADMISSION PROCEDUREPlease complete the registration form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has five credits (ECTS), distributed over six weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (Phases) and each one includes a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with problem-solving exercises and practical cases.
- Concept of Patronage
- Patronage and CSR
- Brand reputation and crises
ACADEMIC CERTIFICATIONCertificate for the Course in Patronage from the Johan Cruyff Institute
PERSONALIZED TUTORINGWe will assign you a personal tutor, who will monitor your study pace, adapting it to your work and/or sports schedule. At the beginning of the course you’ll create a tutorial action plan together. The tutor will make an assessment of your background, professional experience in the sector, availability and time you can dedicate to the course, and will also be responsible for guiding you in your study process, supporting you throughout the program.
Communication and queries will be handled by:
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via online chat/call/video conference.
- Personal tutoring for approx 30 minutes, to be arranged weekly or bi-monthly.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that gives you an insight into the business sector of the sports industry
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
||Lorenzo MurielLaw degree from the Complutense University of Madrid, Official Master’s in Strategic Planning and Control of Senior Management from Camilo José Cela University. PNL Practitioner by the Institut Gestalt. Currently studying a an Ph.D at UPC-Bocconi. Partner – founder of METS (Metabolic Energy Training System). He has been director of the Master’s in HR and director of corporate training at EAE Business School.|
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the course in Patronage, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform that will allow you to track your academic progress 24/7 from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus provides a collaborative environment between professors and students through e-mails, chats, videos, books, articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You’ll have a wide range of tools at your disposal making your learning experience interactive, enriching and complete.
NETWORKING & ALUMNI CRUYFF INSTITUTEJohan Cruyff Institute offers students, alumni, faculty and members of our network the opportunity to connect and collaborate, to share their passion for sports and their professional expertise.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute provides a means of interconnection that will enable the whole community not only to re-establish contact with fellow students, but also to create new links with people from the sports sector throughout the whole network who can offer new experiences and initiatives to keep growing in the profession.
The platform has been designed so you can comfortably navigate through the various areas and enjoy the offers that most interest or adapt to the needs of alumni at any given time. In the Learning Area, you will find resources that will allow you to keep up with the latest trends in the sector, participate in our webinars or access pre-recorded academic sessions, as well as many other resources.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute platform’s Networking section provides a meeting point for alumni to get in touch, share experiences, network, discuss ideas and create positive synergies for the benefit of all. Those who play in this ‘League’ will enjoy the Cruyff Alumni Club, where all Alumni members (organized by center) will have at their disposal numerous academic and leisure activities and events organized in the different countries.
In a later stage, the Alumni Cruyff Institute will offer platform members support in managing their professional development through the Career Services section (job offers and internships). There will also soon be the Cruyff Alumni Shop, an online store where you can purchase official Johan Cruyff Institute products exclusively.
- Degree: Certificate for the Course in Patronage from the Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 5 weeks. 5 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours)
- Start: November 20, 2017
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 625.-
- Special conditions: Discount for alumni and members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration is open until the start of the course
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.