- Degree: Certificate for the Course in Sponsorship Activation and Analysis from the Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 9 weeks. 6 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours)
- Start: June 24, 2019
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 762.-
- Special conditions: Discount for alumni and members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration is open until the start of the course
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.
The course in Sports Sponsorship Activation and Analysis aims to teach students how to develop the activation and subsequent analysis of a sponsorship plan (complementary actions by the sponsor) in order to increase the return on investment in sponsorship.
The main objective of the course in Sports Sponsorship Activation and Analysis is to teach students how to develop a sponsorship activation plan and its subsequent analysis, in order to make the most of the investment. LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Knowing how relate the Marketing Strategy and Sponsorship Communication.
- Knowing the responsibility of the company and of the institutions it sponsors.
- Ability to develop strategies to win the sponsorship of a sports entity.
You have the option of studying this course and other specialized courses, earning credits until obtaining the Postgraduate Diploma in Sponsorship (27 ECTS), or even obtaining the Master in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship (60 ECTS).
The program is aimed at those students who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in Sponsorship Activation and Analysis. It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You are an (ex-)athlete who wants specialized education in sports sponsorship.
- You are working in a business and/or sports environment and want to acquire a better understanding of sports sponsorship.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSIn order to take this course it’s recommended to have some knowledge of sport management or have developed a career as a professional athlete. ADMISSION PROCEDUREPlease complete the registration form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has six credits (ECTS), distributed over six weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (Phases) and each one includes a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with problem-solving exercises and practical cases.
- Sponsorship assets
- Resources and activation channels in sponsorship
- ATL/BTL/POP strategies
- Target audience objectives
- Measurement and empirical analysis concepts
- Effectiveness of communication and sponsorship
- Sample framework
- Exposure through advertising and sponsorship
- Commercial return (ROI/ROO)
- Measurement techniques and metrics
- Analysis of results
ACADEMIC CERTIFICATIONCertificate for the Course in Sponsorship Activation and Analysis from the Johan Cruyff Institute.
PERSONALIZED TUTORINGWe will assign you a personal tutor, who will monitor your study pace, adapting it to your work and/or sports schedule. At the beginning of the course you’ll create a tutorial action plan together. The tutor will make an assessment of your background, professional experience in the sector, availability and time you can dedicate to the course, and will also be responsible for guiding you in your study process, supporting you throughout the program. Communication and queries will be handled by:
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via online chat/call/video conference.
- Personal tutoring for approx 30 minutes, to be arranged weekly or bi-monthly.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that gives you an insight into the business sector of the sports industry
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
The teachers of the Johan Cruyff Institute are experts from the sports sector and combine research and consultancy with teaching. Through their experience and knowledge, they have developed a broad variety of cases and concepts to work with.
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the course in Sponsorship Activation and Analysis, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform that will allow you to track your academic progress 24/7 from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus provides a collaborative environment between professors and students through e-mails, chats, videos, books, articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You’ll have a wide range of tools at your disposal making your learning experience interactive, enriching and complete.
NETWORKING & ALUMNI CRUYFF INSTITUTEJohan Cruyff Institute offers students, alumni, faculty and members of our network the opportunity to connect and collaborate, to share their passion for sports and their professional expertise.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute provides a means of interconnection that will enable the whole community not only to re-establish contact with fellow students, but also to create new links with people from the sports sector throughout the whole network who can offer new experiences and initiatives to keep growing in the profession.
The platform has been designed so you can comfortably navigate through the various areas and enjoy the offers that most interest or adapt to the needs of alumni at any given time. In the Learning Area, you will find resources that will allow you to keep up with the latest trends in the sector, participate in our webinars or access pre-recorded academic sessions, as well as many other resources.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute platform’s Networking section provides a meeting point for alumni to get in touch, share experiences, network, discuss ideas and create positive synergies for the benefit of all. Those who play in this ‘League’ will enjoy the Cruyff Alumni Club, where all Alumni members (organized by center) will have at their disposal numerous academic and leisure activities and events organized in the different countries.
In a later stage, the Alumni Cruyff Institute will offer platform members support in managing their professional development through the Career Services section (job offers and internships). There will also soon be the Cruyff Alumni Shop, an online store where you can purchase official Johan Cruyff Institute products exclusively.