- Qualification: Specialized Diploma in Sport Management from Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 35 weeks. 21 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours, approximately)
- Start: October 10, 2023
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 3,106.- (Fees for the academic year 2023-24)
- Payment methods: One time payment or in two installments (on request)
- Special conditions: Discount for alumni and members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration open until the start of the program
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.
The Specialized Diploma in Sport Management is a program that delves into the fundamental aspects of management applied to sport, offering knowledge and experiences that will help you in your development as a sports professional.
The main objective of the Specialized Diploma in Sport Management is to educate you to become a sport management professional and provide you with the appropriate tools to apply your knowledge in strategic, financial, sport facility and human resources management.
- To understand and apply strategic, global and objective vision to the sports industry from a business perspective.
- To detect the key factors to lead professional teams and obtain the best results.
- To interpret the financial statements of a sports organization and create financial strategies for new products and businesses.To optimize the management of a sport facility and sport event.
The program is aimed at those who wish to complement their education with a specialized diploma in sport management.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You’re an (ex-) athlete who is looking for specialized education in sport management to give your professional career a boost.
- You’re working in the business or sports environment and you want to improve and update your knowledge of the industry.
In order to study this diploma it’s recommended to have some knowledge of sport management.
Please complete the sign up form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has 21 credits (ECTS),distributed in 4 modules, which can be consecutive or not, depending on the academic calendar. It contains 3 modules of 6 ECTS and 1 module of 3 ECTS. Each module is composed of various teaching units (UD) and each one consists of a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with solving exercises and practical cases.CERTIFICATESpecialized Diploma in Sport Management from Johan Cruyff Institute.
The Specialized Diploma in Sport Management puts you at the center of your education through a learning by doing methodology. We encourage collaborative work and transfer the content to specific situations in sport marketing and sponsorship (connective teaching methodologies and social constructivism). Our faculty of expert professors and tutors will guide you in the learning process, providing high quality training combined with the flexibility of online study.
PERSONALIZED TUTORINGThe academic team will support you throughout the program, helping you to expand your knowledge and keep pace with the program requirements and content. For each module, you will have one or two professors, depending on the particular module, and they will give you support so you are able to achieve the learning objectives. You will also have the support of a coordinator who will monitor your performance and learning throughout the academic program.
Communication and queries will be handled by:
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via chat / call / video conference.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that approaches the business sector of the sports industry.
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
The Johan Cruyff Institute teachers are experts from the sports sector and combine research and consultancy with teaching. Through their experience and knowledge, they have developed a broad variety of cases and concepts to work with.
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the Specialized Diploma in Sport Management, you will have exclusive access to the learning platform which allows you to monitor your academic progress 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus offers a collaborative environment between teachers and students facilitating e-mails, chats, books, articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You will have a wide range of tools at your disposal to make your learning experience interactive, rewarding and complete.
NETWORKING & ALUMNI CRUYFF INSTITUTEJohan Cruyff Institute offers students, alumni, faculty and members of our network the opportunity to connect and collaborate, to share their passion for sports and their professional expertise.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute provides a means of interconnection that will enable the whole community not only to re-establish contact with fellow students, but also to create new links with people from the sports sector throughout the whole network who can offer new experiences and initiatives to keep growing in the profession.