- Qualification: Certificate for the Course in Digital Marketing in Sport from Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 5 weeks. 3 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours)
- Start: March 19, 2024
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 658.- (Fees for the academic year 2023-24)
- Special conditions: Discount for members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration open until the start of the course
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.
The aim of this course is to teach you the knowledge and tools that make it possible to develop real and effective digital marketing strategies for the positioning, dissemination and marketing of products, services and brand that a sports business project can offer.
The objective is to enable the student to understand and make decisions in the environment of the network society, emphasising the new role of the individual and the role that social networks play in the new landscape of digital marketing and global communications. At the end of the course, the student will be able to add value to a comprehensive digital strategy, understanding what their objectives are and deciding each of the actions to be carried out, justifying them and being able to evaluate the impact of these decisions. The student must, through two activities, make a proposal for improvement related to the digital marketing of a club/athlete/sports company.
- Develop skills in order to research, process and analyse information from diverse sources and apply them to the issues to be resolved.
- Develop competitive intelligence to detect signs of change, analyse trends, reactions and strategies of current and/or potential competitors.
- Work with information and communications technologies.
The program is aimed at those who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in digital marketing.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You’re an (ex-) athlete who wants specialized education in the topic of digital marketing in sports.
- You’re working in a business and/or sports environment and want to acquire a better understanding of digital marketing in sports.
In order to take this course, it is recommended to have some knowledge of sport management.
Please complete the sign up form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has 3 credits (ECTS), distributed over 5 weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (UD) and each one consists of a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with solving exercises and practical cases.
- The digital revolution and its impact on the sports industry.
- Digital strategy. Much more than just marketing.
- Contents and platforms. The power of social networks to create fan engagement.
- From content generation to monetisation.
- Designing a Digital Marketing Plan.
- How do we implement our Plan?
Certificate for the Course in Digital Marketing in Sport from Johan Cruyff Institute.
TUTORINGThe program will have a professor assigned to it, who will organise the course and share instructions. The professor is responsible for supporting the student throughout the training process and monitoring their progress on the program.
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via chat / call / video conference.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that approaches the business sector of the sports industry.
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
The Johan Cruyff Institute teachers are experts from the sports sector and combine research and consultancy with teaching. Through their experience and knowledge, they have developed a broad variety of cases and concepts to work with.
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the Course in Digital Marketing in Sport, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform that will allow you to track your academic progress 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus provides a collaborative environment between professors and students facilitating e-mails, chats, videos, books articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You’ll have a wide range of tools at your disposal so your learning experience can be interactive, enriching and complete.
NETWORKING & ALUMNI CRUYFF INSTITUTE
Johan Cruyff Institute offers students, alumni, faculty and members of our network the opportunity to connect and collaborate, to share their passion for sports and their professional expertise.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute provides a means of interconnection that will enable the whole community not only to re-establish contact with fellow students, but also to create new links with people from the sports sector throughout the whole network who can offer new experiences and initiatives to keep growing in the profession.