We work with institutions and companies that share our vision and our values: teamwork, the desire to succeed and respect. These values, typical in sport, are reflected in the personal and professional skills that are also essential for success in the business world. Together with our institutional, academic and client company partners, we create synergies for the mutual transfer of knowledge and talent, resulting in educational projects for the benefit of the company and the sports industry in general.
We establish agreements with our corporate partners in different areas:
Transfer of knowledge
As a corporate partner of the Johan Cruyff Institute, your company, club or federation can contribute to the creation of educational content through the development of practical case studies, lectures, visits and research projects that facilitate the transfer of knowledge from the Cruyff Institute to the entity or company , and vice versa.
Transfer of talent
Our corporate partners can access the Cruyff Institute talent through the External Placement and Career Services Program. Our students and alumni use these services continuously.
Scholarship fund and sponsorship
Corporate partners can also contribute to and support the development of talent through participation in our Scholarship Fund. Each academic year we establish a fund for promising students with difficulties to finance their studies.
Some of our corporate partners:
- AEFCA – Alliance of European Football Coaches Associations
- AGO – George Ogararu Association
- Agremiación de Futbolistas Profesionales de Perú
- Asociación de Futbolistas Guatemaltecos
- Asociación de Jugadores de Fútbol Sala
- Asociación de Jugadores de Fútbol Sala Femenino
- Asociación Femenina de Fútbol Argentino
- Asociación Nacional de Jugadoras de Fútbol Femenino de Chile
- Asociación Uruguaya de Fútbol
- Associação Portuguesa de Direito Desportivo
- Basquet Andorra (Morabanc Andorra)
- Centre d’Alt Rendiment de Catalunya
- Club Atlético San Lorenzo de Almagro
- Club Joventut de Badalona
- CN Barcelona
- Club Universitario de Deportes
- Cruyff Foundation
- Double Match
- Edusport Academy
- El Periódico de Cataluña
- Esporte Clube Pinheiros
- Federación Andaluza de Natación
- Federació Aèria Catalana
- Federació Catalana d’Esports Hivern
- Federació Catalana de Béisbol i Softbol
- Federació Catalana de Natació
- Federación del Deporte Universitario Argentino
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol
- Federació Esportiva Catalana de Paralítics Celebrals
- Female Coaching Network
- Fifpro División América
- Frans Otten Stadion
- Girona Futbol Club
- Good Morning Sports
- Guayaquil City
- Havas Media Group
- Men of the Match
- Only Friends
- Play & Train
- Real Club de Polo de Barcelona
- Real Club Marítim Barcelona
- RPM Racing
- Solo Cracks
- WWP Group
CUSTOMIZED EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS (CORPORATE TRAINING)
If your sports entity or company wants to train certain groups within the organization (technicians, middle managers, managers, directors,etc.) in specific areas, we can design training programs to fit your needs (format, duration, content and modality, among others).
The customized training projects proceed as follows:
- We analyze the specific training needs within your organization.
- We present a proposal with a rough design and a budget.
- We design the training according to your specifications: objectives, content, methodology, duration, modality (face-to-face and/or online) and evaluation.
- We provide and coordinate the training: sessions, campus (virtual), materials, attending to participants.
- We continuously evaluate and measure the results of the training.
Some of our clients of customized training projects:
The Johan Cruyff Institute collaborates with different academic institutions globally in areas such as the co-design of study plans, accreditations, lines of applied research, e-learning technology, student and teacher exchange programs, and the organization of conferences and conventions.
Our academic partners:
- Fontys Economische Hogeschool Tilburg
- Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- ROC van Amsterdam
- ROC Nijmegen
- ROC van Twente
- ROC West-Brabant / Zoomvliet College
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona
Johan Cruyff Institute is member of:
If you are interested in establishing a partnership with the Cruyff Institute or would like to request a customized training project, please contact our Institutional Relations team at: email@example.com.