- Qualification: Certificate for the Course in Digital Transformation and Revenue Generation Online from Johan Cruyff Institute
- Duration: 5 weeks. 3 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10 hours)
- Start: June 4, 2024
- Modality: Online
- Language: English or Spanish
- Price: € 658.- (Fees for the academic year 2023-24)
- Special conditions: Discount for members of partner entities
- Enrollment: Registration open until the start of the course
The program may be subject to change.
The institution reserves the right to cancel the edition of the program if it does not meet the minimum number of students.
The last decade has seen an increase in the use of technology and the Internet in many aspects of people’s daily lives. This obviously includes physical activity and sport, with key changes and resources when it comes to promoting sporting activities which, in addition, have had an impact on aspects such as urban planning, the physical environment, the promotion of physical activity and health in natural spaces or tourist routes, as well as, in public spaces such as squares or parks; and in private spaces, like clubs that facilitate and promote tournaments and competitions in general.
This impact on physical activity can also be noticed in all the city’s green spaces and in its urban fabric, generating a green online network with an impact on the sustainable development of sporting, social and cultural activities, with a focus on human resources, care for the environment and natural resources.
During this course, students will be able to:
Develop: The ability for critical analysis in real cases of internet-based business and innovative acquisition of new concepts and skills of technological services and telecommunications to achieve skills of: self-management – coaching – self-assessment
Recognize: Opportunities and detect threats of the Internet world of sporting events and suppliers in the sector.
Inform: About local and international legal standards and regulations linked to infrastructure; equipment, public and private decision makers; and in general, the ecosystem linked to physical, sport and recreational culture.
Manage: The Final Work, focused on the development of products aligned to the digital business world.
The student will finish the course with the necessary skills to be able to respond to the new challenges of digital transformation in stadiums and football clubs.
The program is aimed at those who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in digital transformation and revenue generation.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You are an (ex-) athlete who wants specialized education in the area of commercial management.
- You are working in a business and/or sports environment, and want to acquire a better understanding of commercial management.
In order to take this course it’s recommended to have some knowledge of sport management.
Please complete the sign up form if you are interested in studying this program. Once we have confirmed payment, our academic department will contact you.
The program has 3 credits (ECTS), distributed over 5 weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (UD) and each one consists of a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with solving exercises and practical cases.
REVENUE DEPARTMENT OF A SPORTS CLUB
- Introduction: Revenue Department of a Sports Club
- Organization and objectives within a Sports Club
- B2C and B2B Sales Strategy
- Types of products: Introduction to Ticketing in Football, Museum, Events and Catering.
MANAGEMENT OF MAJOR EVENTS
- Customer Experience
- Venue Operations
- Corporate and Private Events
THE DIGITAL FAN
- The Business and the Digital Industry in Sports
- Fan Experience Centric
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN THE SPORTS WORLD
- Fan & Stadiums
- Smart Stadiums
- Virtual Experiences
- From Big Data to Smart Data
- Esports Business
- NFTS and the Metaverse
Certificate for the Course in Digital Transformation and Revenue Generation Online from Johan Cruyff Institute.
TUTORINGThe program will have a professor assigned to it, who will organise the course and share instructions. The professor is responsible for supporting the student throughout the training process and monitoring their progress on the program.
- E-mail: reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Support via chat / call / video conference.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that approaches the business sector of the sports industry.
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
The Johan Cruyff Institute teachers are experts from the sports sector and combine research and consultancy with teaching. Through their experience and knowledge, they have developed a broad variety of cases and concepts to work with.
VIRTUAL CAMPUSAs a student of the Course in Digital Transformation and Revenue Generation, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform that will allow you to track your academic progress 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus provides a collaborative environment between professors and students facilitating e-mails, chats, videos, books articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You’ll have a wide range of tools at your disposal so your learning experience can be interactive, enriching and complete.
NETWORKING & ALUMNI CRUYFF INSTITUTE
Johan Cruyff Institute offers students, alumni, faculty and members of our network the opportunity to connect and collaborate, to share their passion for sports and their professional expertise.
The Alumni Cruyff Institute provides a means of interconnection that will enable the whole community not only to re-establish contact with fellow students, but also to create new links with people from the sports sector throughout the whole network who can offer new experiences and initiatives to keep growing in the profession.