With the objective of facilitating the training and labor insertion of professional athletes with a current RFEH federation license, Johan Cruyff Institute opens the call for scholarship applications for the 2023-24 academic year, which will remain open until August 30
Johan Cruyff Institute and the Royal Spanish Hockey Federation (RFEH) maintain their commitment to the personal and professional development of their athletes by renewing their collaboration agreement, which consists of granting two scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year.
The main objective of the agreement is to favor the access of professional athletes to specialized sport management training and to improve, as a consequence, their insertion into the labor market. They will receive financial aid to access the following programs:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Management (Online)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship (Online)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Football Business (Online)
- Master in Sport Business (Online) – with specialization in Sport Management
- Master in Sport Business (Online) – with specialization in Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
The scholarships are aimed at people over 18 years of age, of any nationality and place of residence, with a valid federation license and who are not beneficiaries of any other scholarship or financial aid, public or private, to undertake the studies for which the scholarship is requested. All those interested in participating in the program should send their application to email@example.com indicating in the subject line RFEH-name and surname, including an up-to-date CV and a motivation letter. The scholarship application period ends on August 30 at 7:00 p.m. (Spanish time).
Johan Cruyff Institute will take into account the following criteria when selecting the candidates to obtain the scholarship:
- Athletes with experience in Spanish national teams.
- Athletes over 30 years of age, with international experience, who are interested in obtaining sport management training for their dedication after retiring from professional sports.
- Members of the staff of the RFEH or its regional federations or clubs.
- Licensed athletes with special motivation to expand their sport management knowledge.