The sport industry has had a growing impact on the global economy over the last 20 years with investment in public infrastructure, mobilizing resources and creating new professions and jobs. Today it is one of the professional sectors with the most economic momentum, creating opportunities for many people who aspire to a future in the world of sports. Sports Management is a field of education concerning the business aspects of sports.
On Campus and Blended
On campus programs at Johan Cruyff Institute include visits to sport organizations, clubs and facilities so that students can experience firsthand the challenges faced by sport managers on a daily basis. We also feature Master Classes by guest speakers who occupy key positions within the different areas of the sports industry.
Masters Degrees in Sport Management in Barcelona, Spain
Master in Sport Management in Lima, Peru
Master in Sport Management in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posgraduate Diplomas in Sport Management Blended in Barcelona, Spain
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Management Blended Barcelona
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Marketing Blended Barcelona
Courses in Sport Management in Stockholm, Sweden
Online programs offer the possibility of studying in any place at any time through the Virtual Campus. The study pace can be adapted to each individual's workload and availability. A tutor guides each student through the entire program, and doubts/questions are addressed through personalized attention, chat, videoconferencing or email.
Masters Degrees in Sport Management Online
Postgraduate Diplomas in Sport Management Online
Courses in Sport Management Online
- Course in Strategic Management of Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Financial Management in Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Sport Marketing Online
- Course in Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Sport Facility Management Online
- Course in Sport Sponsorship I: Strategy Online
- Course in Leadership in Sport Organizations Online
- Course in Digital Marketing in Sport Online
- Course in Data Analytics in Sport Online
- Course in Sport Media Online
- Course in Human Resources in Sport Online
- Course in Sport Event Management Online
- Course in Sport Sponsorship II: Activation and Measurement Online
- Course in Corporate Social Responsibility in Sport Online
- Course in Fan Engagement Online
- Course in Sport Management Fundamentals Online
A tournament is not just about playing tennis. Its organization, the financial and commercial part, and the way you communicate the event also play a big part. I realized this during the Master; this program gives you all the weapons you need as a manager.
Alumnus of the Master in Sport Management - Director, tennis tournament ATP ABN AMRO
Johan Cruyff Institute